Thursday, January 9, 2014

Renaissance Lady

I completed my belt... at the cost of sleep. I spent all of last night working on it and watching hockey. When I closed the last ring and looked at the clock, it was near midnight! Then I was starving, and there was really nothing in the house, so my husband and I drove to the nearest open restaurant for a little midnight meal. Bedtime last night was near 2 am.

But it's so worth it... check this out! This is the finished product; the Renaissance jeweled belt I was talking about yesterday.


The whole thing... 40" long and fits over a hoop skirt
The flower... I made the floral medallion. It took the better part of Return of the King to make this. :)
Closer view of the belt








And now, after this long day, I think I'm going to take a nap. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment