Thursday, January 1, 2015

Throwback: Year of the Eye

In 2012, I had a goal: do 365 different eye looks. Here are some of my favorites from the year:


I miss working at Sephora because my uniform ("costume" in Sephora-speak) was a simple black suit, so I could literally do anything with my eyes.

Top left: Apollo homecoming! I had started working as a teacher by this point in the year.
Top right: Sunset... this was done with a Charlotte Ronson palette that I fell in love with.
Middle left: Dory from Finding Nemo :) I did these on a day off. I didn't wear this look out of the house.
Middle right: One of the first ones I did! I just loved the blending effect.
Bottom left: Space... the final frontier...
Bottom right: Black Widow. I didn't wear this out of the house, but I did it during my week-long tribute to the Avengers. :)

I feel like I should be more creative more often. I miss fun eye looks like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment